I am now having a financial crisis because of Smart Bro! Yes! It is all because of them. I earn money through the internet and I have my connection terminated because of lack of signal… Below are my list of reasons why I hate Smart Bro internet connection (and why you should too!):
1. They make you pay and apply for an internet connection without mapping and telling you first if there is an available signal for your place.
2. They make you pay for the internet connection you did not even consume.
3. They’re stupid technicians look like “tambays”, they don’t even dress professionally. Except for the Bulacan workers that relocated our connection.
4. If you redeem their reward points they will decrease your points but won’t deduct it to your balance.
5. They don’t value customer reactions.
6. They suck.
7. And they don’t have signal in my new place!!!!!!!
For people who are having seconds thoughts or trying to get an internet connection with Smart, then think twice. Although I am just a sore Smart Bro user, there are still many points and reasons of not getting a Smart Bro connection (the above are just my experiences after being connected with them for 8 months). I now have to apply for a new connection from a different provider and I need to pay for the remaining 4 months to refrain getting a legal actions from them. My 4,000 pesos will be put into waste because of the twelve year lock-in period…
I now also have to put blame to the DTI people who put the big company’s welfare first before the consumer. They don’t provide good and proper laws for the consumer’s rights that is why company like Smart grab the chance to fool and take people’s money for their account. Government in the Philippines do not care for the mass people’s welfare but only for those small number of people with money, riches, fame and power.
Enough of “kiaw kiaw” (whining) I need to find a good internet service provider…
Gotta go now…